Tuesday, February 21, 2006

What a lady... What a night!


Sunday night I finally got my chance to tank Onyxia. We wiped once while I re-learned a painful lesson about how hard it is to get aggro on a taunt-immune mob when you have no rage. With that information in hand we went back in for a second try which went much smoother. Of course, none of this would have been possible without all my amazing guildies in Incarnation who kept me healed and fear warded and who, you know, actually killed the evil lady.

Once it was clear we were going to win (around 5% or so) I threw down my Unfired Ancient Blade and it took care of itself. A quick jaunt into the Dire Maul library and I finally had my twinky sword.

Above is a picture of my sword, axe, and amazing hair do. Also, a picture me and the Quel'Serrar in the rest of my normal tanking gear. It is the sweetest looking weapon around. Also, try not to step on my head when you walk by, you'll REALLY cut your foot.

No comments: