Monday, February 21, 2011

Games Played in Niagara

I spent pretty much three and a half full days playing board games and almost exclusively played new games all weekend. A list of the new games I played:

Age of Empires III: Age of Discovery
Anomia (twice)
Kakerlakensalat
Cyclades
Lifeboats
Mercator (twice)
Magical Athlete
Time's Up: Title Recall
Luna (twice) (Had nothing to do with the game, but I got the song La Luna stuck in my head after playing this.)
Conquest of Planet Earth
Dungeons and Dragons: Wrath of Ashardalon (twice)
Factory Fun (five times)
K2
Niagara
Florenza
Nexus Ops

And old ones:

7 Wonders
Macao (twice)
Le Havre
Power Grid

On top of that I watched quite a few games being played with Antiquity in particular looking like a game I was interested in playing. (And a bunch of Battlestar Galactica games. Watching the game might be even more entertaining than playing in it!)

Tangentially related at best, I got the song La Luna stuck in my head while I was playing the game. Here it is, so it can be stuck in your head too.

2 comments:

pounder said...

Sounds like a good con. Are you planning to go back next year?

Ziggyny said...

A year is such a long time to make plans but it's certainly something I'd like to do again.