Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Final Fantasy Legend: Crits

Ok, it turns out I haven't been able to find specifics on how crits work in the game. The best I can tell is most people simply can't be crit. The only way you can be crit is if you're weak to a type of damage and you get attacked by a melee attack which has that damage type. Then there's a very high chance of a crit which instantly kills you.

Yes, kills. A crit is a one-shot kill, as I discovered earlier this week when my invincible team had someone die. It turns out bakus are weak to ice and a phantom attacked with an ice based attack. So my main character lost a heart... Frowns!

I teleported back to town and it turned out I had enough money to buy the heart back and also buy a revive which will bring someone back to life without costing a heart which should come in handy.


One final thing I found in my search... Here's a Minecraft video that made me really want to finish up and get on to FFVI:


No comments: