Sunday, November 27, 2011

Dissidia: Final Fantasy Intro

One of interesting aspects of running Final Fantasy music playlists is I sometimes come across music I haven't heard before because it's from a game I haven't played. This clip started with some speech which got me curious enough to alt-tab over to Chrome and check out the video in Youtube. Apparently it's the intro to the Dissidia Final Fantasy game that came out in 2009. I don't know much about it except it pits one hero from each of the main Final Fantasy games against the end bosses of the games. It's a PSP game and this video is the first thing that has ever made me want to own a PSP...

Check this video out. I love the little onion knight dude from FFIII. My favourite part though is probably Squall dueling with Sephiroth. I was actually yelling at the screen when it looked like Terra was going into a morph animation but I think it was just spells landing near her.

No comments: