Friday, February 24, 2012

StarCraft II Winter Arena Starting!

I spend a lot of time playing games but today and for the weekend I'm going to spend a lot of time watching games. I bought a pass for the Winter Arena and hooked my computer up to the big screen tv. I find watching to be more exciting when I'm rooting for someone so I need to pick who I want to win. Huk is from Canada and plays my favourite race (Protoss) so he's my first choice for sure. After that I want to cheer for MarineKing because of how awesome he played at a previous MLG event when Reddit flew him in and he put on a show with wacky builds. And then I'm going to cheer for Idra to cover the Zerg option.

Let's rock!

2 comments:

Robb said...

Cheering for Idra??? Is he no longer a jerk?

Ziggyny said...

They had an interview with him to kick off the coverage and he seemed reasonable.