Sunday, April 15, 2012

Final Fantasy Legend III: Jump!

It's been a while since I'd been to town in FFLIII and I'd forgotten that my controller had a jump button. I was in a dungeon filled with pits and couldn't find a way to get by them. I kept falling down to the floor below and couldn't find any way around it. So I went to gamefaqs for help and it ignored the existence of pits. I was confused and started mashing my controller in frustration. And then I jumped. Over the pit. Woohoo!

I bought a new weapon in town and it turned out to be a 1-shot weapon. That did less damage than my normal weapon. Stupid worthless consumables.

I also finally got a monster to drop a spare part and turned one of my humans into a cyborg. He doesn't seem like a particularly good cyborg class so far but that should change as he levels up.

No comments: