Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A & C Games

There's a vintage video game store in downtown Toronto called A & C Games. They have a ton of cool stuff going on and when I checked out there webpage last month I found a spreadsheet listing their inventory. It claimed they had 4 copies of Ehrgeiz, 2 copies of Chocobo Dungeon 2, and a copy of Chocobo Racing. It did have a warning stating the list was last updated in September but what are the odds that they've actually sold 4 copies of an obscure game no one likes? I don't know, but it happened. I went downtown after work today and they didn't have any copies of any of the games I want for my Final Fantasy marathon. This makes me sad, and puts me in a bit of a quandry. All the other stores I know of are pretty much out of the PS1 business. This leaves me with three options that I can think of...

  • Skip these games and go straight on to Final Fantasy VIII.
  • Try to find a PS1 emulator.
  • Put the marathon on pause while trying to buy them on eBay.
I feel like the plan should be to spend a day or two trying to see about an emulator and then move on to the game I actually want to play on the bus. Oh man, do I ever want to shuffle and/or boogie...

No comments: