Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Josh's Song Game

Earlier this week Sthenno posted about a 'game' my sleep Yoda Josh Bennett introduced him to. The basic idea is to come up with a list of your top 10 songs with the restriction that the songs have to be the first song on the first album by the band in question. This seemed like an interesting excuse to go listen to some music especially since I had no idea what the first song on the first album was going to be for pretty much anyone since I think I've only ever bought 4 or 5 albums total. (And two of them were the same one; it is a first album and I know the first song on it will make my list.)

I've decided to work through a huge list of bands and I'm still adding to it when I think of someone I want to listen to so I'm not sure when I'll actually get this done. I've taken to listening to songs on Youtube while searching for rare monsters in Path of Exile and it's been quite enjoyable. I encourage other people to do so! (Make a list, play Path of Exile, or both together!)

As a little spoiler here's one I had to check on to make sure it was a first song, and it totally is... ENJOY!

No comments: