Friday, April 18, 2014

Off to Lounge Day

You know, I really haven't played board games in an awfully long time. I played a little bit at Andrew's for his anti-valentine's thing back in February and once at Sky's last month but otherwise I don't know that I've played board games since December. Part of that is being sick during the Niagara event. Part of that was the disintegration of the online board gaming group I used to plan playing games. And probably a big part of that is entering into a hermit death spiral? It's hard to say.

Anyway, yesterday Adam came into town and Andrew took the subway up after work and we played board games at my place and then again with Sara at Andrew's place. Thunderstone Advance, Innovation, Augustus, Seven Wonders, 10 Days in Asia, and Smash Up. I won some, I got blown out some. It was fun.

Today is Lounge Day and there will be lots more games. Hopefully some more hardcore stuff... Like TITAN! Or maybe just a lot of bridge? I could handle playing a lot of bridge. Maybe a high stakes Barbu game. I haven't played Barbu in forever... How rusty can I be? At least I won't have to worry about my queens doubling library getting me into trouble... Thanks Andrew!

No comments: