Monday, March 23, 2015

Binding of Isaac: Platinum God!

Yesterday I finally managed to put together a bandage girl in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. This unlocked the last item I needed to touch and shortly thereafter it appeared, I touched it, and I unlocked the Platinum God achievement. This is the achievement for doing pretty much everything in the game except for the super challenge character. According to Steam only 2.4% of people have it, and 2.2% have all the achievements. So very few people are good/insane enough to touch every item and do all the challenges without being good/insane enough to do the super challenge character.

As things stand I have 6 achievements left to get. I need to beat everything on hard mode with The Lost, and then touch the 4 items that unlock from doing so. I guess it's all about running hard mode over and over hoping to hit the item lottery!

No comments: